Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Contests and Thank Yous and Book Endings...Oh MY!

July Updates and News!

July 26th, 2011
A special thank you to Scott Sigler (www.scottsigler.com) for playing my promo for my new shorts series “Grimmer than Grimm”. The first in the series, “Handsome and REgrettal” are available here in the Something Wicked Strums RSS feed. The next story will be here in a couple of weeks.
Conservatory Fans will be happy to know that I have finished writing the book. The second to last chapter has been sent to the sound editor and should arrive within the week. The final chapter should be here in just a couple of weeks. If you would like to read my farewell blog to Mel and Dr. Lewis and the rest of the gang, please go to http://stevelockley.blogspot.com
Finally, don’t forget to go to www.horroraddicts.net and vote for my story, “The Root of All Evil” in the Wicked Women Writers Contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment